Wednesday 3 July 2013

OOTD - Pleated Peach

 
 



Dress - Ever Ours / Sandals - New Look / Sunnies - Primark / Bracelet - Links Of London

First off, how pretty is this dress?! Seriously. I'm in love. You can't go wrong with lace, pleats & pretty peach shades. Ever Ours, I salute you.
 
Honey decided to get in on the action once again. She seems to be creeping into my outfit posts a lot doesn't she? Good thing she's cute..
 
Oh & I'm so excited girls, guess where I'm going on Friday!? WIMBLEDON.
Ahhhh! I've never been before but I love watching the tennis on the TV & I can't even begin to imagine what the atmosphere will be like. I think a cheeky glass of bubbly with strawberries & cream is in order..
 


8 comments:

  1. That dress is so lovely! How sweet is your dog too? Aww :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are adorable and your hair is so pretty! Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog as I have had to restart and I've lost everything. Thank you so much if you do<3

    http://bonjour-perfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun, I'll check it out now :) xx

      Delete
  3. You look ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! The dress looks amazing on you and I hope you have an amazing time at Wimbledon, you lucky thing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun :D

      Wimbledon was fantastic! xx

      Delete
  4. What a pretty outfit and ADORABLE puppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)