Thursday 24 September 2015

Oxford Street Lush Haul

Hello lovelies,
 
Myself & my lovely friend Lorna went to Oxford Street in London & we couldn't resist going into Lush. They have three floors crammed with new & exciting product just waiting to be smelt! We had a guided tour by a lovely member of staff & of course, that meant only one thing.. buying way more products than we intended on getting!
 
 
First of all, this shower cream. This is the first time I've tried The Comforter when it hasn't been in the form of a bubble bar, but I'm just addicted to the scent, so thought I'd pick up the shower cream. It'll be perfect for Autumn / Winter when you want something uplifting & homely to shower with in the colder months.
 
& The Comforter bubble bar, one of my absolute favourites! If you haven't smelt it, it's one of the most delicious scents Lush have made (in my opinion!) It smells just like black current juice!
 
I've smelt this bubble bar many times & always really liked it but have never picked it up before! I'm really into my citrus scents this year so this bubble bar is perfect for me. Also, who can resist a bright orange bath!?
 
I hadn't heard much about this bath bomb until Lorna told me it was one of her favourites & I just HAD to try it. Because of it's appearance, I always thought it would produce a lemony scent, which I'm not too keen on, but I was pleasantly surprised to discover it actually smells very appley. It also produces another bright colour when used in the bath.. (all to be revealed soon!)
 
These final three products are bath oils & are unique to the Oxford Street store. (sorry no links!)
 
Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment Bath Oil
This little bath oil was actually gifted to myself & Lorna. The lady who was giving us the tour in Lush noticed that we both loved this one when we were hunting around the shop for our goodies. It smells just like sweeties & is perfect for me. As you would have seen in my recent Boots Haul, I'm a sucker for sweet scented products..
 
Razzle Dazzle Bath Oil
This little ball of glittery goodness won my heart because of the scent (& maybe the fact it's pink & sparkly helped draw me in too..) You can guess by the name it has a very strong raspberry scent to it & feels very greasy to hold. I can't wait to try this one - I have a feeling it's going to make my skin very soft!
 
Floating Island Bath Oil
This one smells like chocolate. I kid you not. Even though you can smell vanilla as well, all I can think is white chocolate when I smell it. Maybe it's appearance has something to do with it. It's supposed to be a very relaxing bath oil, that makes your skin incredibly soft. I'll let you know the results when I try it!
 
I'll be doing individual reviews on these product when I use them so keep an eye out for that over the next few months : )
 
Oh & I have to mention again just how fabulous the Lush staff are. They seriously pay attention to every detail that your saying while informing you about the products. The seem to have knowledge about all of the products they are selling & know exactly what would suit you best. Myself & Lorna had a lovely time visiting the shop in Oxford Street & I'd highly recommend visiting if you haven't already!
 
Have you tried any of Lush's new range? What's your ultimate favourite product? : )
 

10 comments:

  1. The Comforter show gel is amazing! I picked it up recently but haven't used it yet! Lovely bits x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hunni :) I'm awful for saving products & not using them because I don't want to waste them, but I must force myself to! x

      Delete
  2. Fantastic haul! I love all of your new Lush goodies :) The Comforter bubble bar is so pretty and the Razzle Dazzle Bath Oil sounds amazing! Enjoy your new treats lovely xxxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the comforter shower cream too, I must say that although I love the smell I don't like the bright pink cream, I'm always worried it's going to dye my skin haha. The bubble bar is gorgeous though, and those bath oils sound lovely :) I always find the staff amazing too, they're so friendly and helpful.

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was worried it would turn my skin pink as well! But hopefully it won't : ' ) x

      Delete
  4. The comforter sounds amazing I am dying to smell it and the bath oil sounds lovely ,I am long overdue a Lush haul they are so much fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some great products there!
    charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)